About Me

My photo
air itam, penang, Malaysia
Also known as bboy______,studying at sxi and a dude who's still maturing.

Hello and Welcome

This blog is created to share poems to the world.If you have any works of art,poems or stories and want to see them published on this blog,email it to jinzzz.lim@gmail.com.
P.S. entries cannot be cut and pasted from other people k?

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Numero Uno

As I walk,
On the fields green,
On the sidewalk grey,
I asked,
"Who is my numero uno?"
I have the answer,
But it wasn't the answer
I expected,
It wasn't the Lord,
It was something else,
The bell has rung,
The sirens sounded,
It's time to arise from
this sleeping death,
And soar the skies,
To stand firm,
Like a house,
Built on a rock,
With the Lord my God,
My numero uno.
by,sxj6

No comments:

Post a Comment