About Me

My photo
air itam, penang, Malaysia
Also known as bboy______,studying at sxi and a dude who's still maturing.

Hello and Welcome

This blog is created to share poems to the world.If you have any works of art,poems or stories and want to see them published on this blog,email it to jinzzz.lim@gmail.com.
P.S. entries cannot be cut and pasted from other people k?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The man in the mirror

I woke up one day
and looked at a
mirror,
And this is what I see:
"A man,filled with
coal in his soul,
Eyes so dark,
They turn a Medusa
to stone,
Expression so dull,
They put a zombie to shame."
I went to bed,
I said:
"What lies beneath my soul?
Causing such madness?
Bringing me down."
I woke up the next day
and heard a voice saying:
"A man is what he
feels he is."
I looked in the mirror
again,
And this is what I saw:
"A man,filled with
jewels in his heart,
Full of aspiring dreams,
Eyes so bright,
They shine like diamonds,
A smile so sweet,
It melts a frozen heart,
And a face so happy,
It brings joy to anyone
who sees it."
By,sxj6

No comments:

Post a Comment